Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

A thankyou to the experienced members!

Article about: I'm very new to the forum, but after about 20mins of searching through posts here, I've successfully identified that an SS Arm Band I have is actually a fake. Bitter-sweet discovery for me,

?

Default A thankyou to the experienced members!

I'm very new to the forum, but after about 20mins of searching through posts here, I've successfully identified that an SS Arm Band I have is actually a fake. Bitter-sweet discovery for me, but good to know for sure what I have. Also a lesson for me to do more research before buying anything.

So a thanks to all the experienced collectors here for sharing their knowledge, and great photos to help with identification!

Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to sell this thing off.

Andy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A thankyou to the experienced members!
    P
    Many

Andy,

First of all, Welcome aboard! It is completely true that there are quite a few experienced collectors here on the forum. I constantly used the forum for a long time to help aid in my collecting endeavors before I joined, and than one day I realized I needed to be part of the great community here! You will most likely always find the help you need here, there is no better place for information in my opinion. Sorry about the armband as well, although you still may be able to move it along seeing as there is a market for replica's if they are sold as such. Take care!

-Pete