Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

TK collar tabs

Article about: Hello everyone. I just went through the thread started by DAI and quickly started looking at the patches in my collection. I felt anxious. I would like to know the opinions of my colleagues

Default TK collar tabs

Hello everyone.
    I just went through the thread started by DAI and quickly started looking at the patches in my collection. I felt anxious. I would like to know the opinions of my colleagues about my TK patches. Thank you in advance for your time and knowledge.
    Regards.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture TK collar tabs   TK collar tabs  

TK collar tabs   TK collar tabs  

TK collar tabs  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TK collar tabs
    P
    Many

I feel more comfortable with the double stitched one on the back. The other I will defer to others. Here are all of mine for comparison.

TK collar tabsTK collar tabs

How many tabs are you showing us here?
    It would be less complicated if you posted them one at a time, even separate posts on the same thread.
    It's difficult to know which reverse goes with which obverse.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    How many tabs are you showing us here?
    It would be less complicated if you posted them one at a time, even separate posts on the same thread.
    It's difficult to know which reverse goes with which obverse.
    Ralph.
    There's a total of two. You can tell which is which by the materials, compare the teeth also. The top one is much more coarse with stitching, and said stitching is visible in the bottom right corner on the obverse. Plus the shapes of the corners can be matched up.

But yes, better spacing would have been helpful.