Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Took a chance/Tropen SS-Ärmelhoheitsabzeichen

Article about: Gents, I wondered out of my comfort zone and decided to purchase this little item. I've looked at the other examples that are listed within our Forum and the construction and design seems co

Default Took a chance/Tropen SS-Ärmelhoheitsabzeichen

Gents,

I wondered out of my comfort zone and decided to purchase this little item. I've looked at the other examples that are listed within our Forum and the construction and design seems correct. I don't own many items that pertain to the SS and I know it is walking through the proverbial mine field on trying to obtain original pre-1945 items.

Hopefully, I got through unscathed. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Regards,

Joel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Took a chance/Tropen SS-Ärmelhoheitsabzeichen   Took a chance/Tropen SS-Ärmelhoheitsabzeichen  

Took a chance/Tropen SS-Ärmelhoheitsabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Took a chance/Tropen SS-Ärmelhoheitsabzeichen
    P
    Many

It's an older reproduction.

Thank you my friend. Thankfully it didn't set me back too bad financially. After further review on my part and unfortunately, not before buying it, looks as though this reproduction may have been more aptly termed, "the bowling pin variant."

It has now been added to my, post '45 SS pile. (Fortunately it is a small and inexpensive pile.)

Thank you again!

Joel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Took a chance/Tropen SS-Ärmelhoheitsabzeichen   Took a chance/Tropen SS-Ärmelhoheitsabzeichen