Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Totenkopf Collar Patch from the 'Hauptstadt der Bewegung'

Article about: I've had this TK collar patch for very many years. But I've only recently found out that it was made in Munich, my favourite European city and the 'Capital of the Movement', by the firm of M

Default Totenkopf Collar Patch from the 'Hauptstadt der Bewegung'

I've had this TK collar patch for very many years.

But I've only recently found out that it was made in Munich, my favourite European city and the 'Capital of the Movement', by the firm of Margarete Thomas.

Maggie's firm must have been especially respected by the powers-that-be, as it was also contracted to produce the very few SS-Oberst-Gruppenfuehrer collar patches required.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf Collar Patch from the 'Hauptstadt der Bewegung'   Totenkopf Collar Patch from the 'Hauptstadt der Bewegung'  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf Collar Patch from the 'Hauptstadt der Bewegung'
    P
    Many

?

Dear Mr. Lumsden!

A fine tab from a well known maker. I am still missing a TK bullion tab from this maker but i do own a runic tab made by this company.

Totenkopf Collar Patch from the 'Hauptstadt der Bewegung'Totenkopf Collar Patch from the 'Hauptstadt der Bewegung'

if you ever sell that TK tab let me know.

Regards Raymond

Quote by Raymond270 View Post
    if you ever sell that TK tab let me know.
    Sorry, Raymond. That one goes with me to the grave.

Quote by Robin Lumsden View Post
    Sorry, Raymond. That one goes with me to the grave.
    Just don't let anybody know where you are burried, or the black diggers will be out in force

Collar patch TK v. TK unterlagen ....................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf Collar Patch from the 'Hauptstadt der Bewegung'  

?

It's very nice to see an original hand embroidered TK collar tab for a change, I just combined the photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images Totenkopf Collar Patch from the 'Hauptstadt der Bewegung' 

Quote by Putzi View Post
    It's very nice to see an original hand embroidered TK collar tab for a change, I just combined the photos.
    Perfekt !!

Quote by MM1985 View Post
    A fine tab from a well known maker. I am still missing a TK bullion tab from this maker but i do own a runic tab made by this company.
    Here's another runic tab by the same maker, for comparison. A US veteran find ............... with a photo of the vet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf Collar Patch from the 'Hauptstadt der Bewegung'  

Here's the collar patch again, this time compared to one on a TK tunic being given rave reviews 'elsewhere' at the moment.

I can't help thinking that the tunic's TK patch must have been put together on a 'bad day' at the factory !