Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Totenkopf v collar patch

Article about: Good afternoon everyone. Hope everyone is having a great week. I have had this collar tab for awhile and I just don't know. I have looked at the forums and honestly I just can't tell on this

?

Default Totenkopf v collar patch

Good afternoon everyone. Hope everyone is having a great week.

I have had this collar tab for awhile and I just don't know. I have looked at the forums and honestly I just can't tell on this one. Hoping for some info on the tab if you can. Thanks for any knowledge and information I receive.

Tim.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf v collar patch   Totenkopf v collar patch  

Totenkopf v collar patch   Totenkopf v collar patch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf v collar patch
    P
    Many

sorry to say but they are bad . theres a topic on here showing real ones if only i was made of money
    Attached Images Attached Images Totenkopf v collar patch  Totenkopf v collar patch 

Could you possibly elaborate as to why it's deemed a fake? The Buckram is okay...

All i can say is look at the other topics about them . you know i could well be wrong , as you must know the rage topics that go along with these .but i dont think i am the bullion on real ones is that there tight and uniforum . have a look at early uint numbers . and you will see .

i lost 99% of my files but here is what i would expect with the bullion

side by side you will see night and day
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf v collar patch  

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Totenkopf v collar patch  

Quote by GlennAgain View Post
    Could you possibly elaborate as to why it's deemed a fake? The Buckram is okay...
    Glenn, for starters look at the teeth. Typically it's 2 strands of bullion stitched vertically with 1 strand of black thread stitched (or a space) in between. Then there is 1 strand of black thread stitched horizontally to separate the upper and lower teeth. The teeth on the example you posted is done with twisting the bullion, originals are not made in that fashion

The nasal cavity where the bullion form the cavity around the perimeter is tight and well defined on originals. On the example you posted it's sloppy and looks loose.

There is more to it than this above as well.