Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Trousers SS-Helferin. Need opinion

Article about: Hello friends. I would like to get opinions on these trousers. Trousers for women, wool, very similar to the SS-Helferin suit. It is suggested that the trousers belonged to the SS-Helferinne

?

I might be alone here but I'm looking at the photo and seeing the woman wearing trousers with an elasticated (?) bottom? The right leg has been pulled up or ridden up. I can't see this elasticated or gathered area being on a skirt?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trousers SS-Helferin. Need opinion
    P
    Many

Your not alone Adrian ... I see it too
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

1. Thanks for your opinions.
    2. The dead woman, wears trousers. Look at the edge of the trousers, there is clearly a rubber cuff that covers tightly around the leg. Look at the knee, it's clearly pants.
    3. The girls of the Luftwaffe, or Wehrmacht, also wore skirts. But in 1944, we know that the uniform was changed. It's a new jacket, and new trousers. Yes, it's true, I have a large archive of photos of SS-Helferinnen, and I have never seen trousers.
    4. Ok, forget that this is the SS, what do you think these are the original trousers of the Third Reich?

5. Friends, I do not want to argue with your opinion, like a bulldozer, to prove that I am 100% right. No. I see your opinion, I respect it. And happy to discuss.

And of course, reenactors, they often don't understand what they're doing. I saw a female reenactor with an NCO Luftwaffe cap and an SS badge.

With Regards.

?

I would search for Luftwaffe Helferin trousers. The ones you show look closer to the Luftwaffe.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Weitze, is selling SS-Helferin trousers.

SS-Helferinnenkorps Uberfallhose - Black SS, Armed SS, SS VT - Uniforms III. Reich and World War II - Military Antiques .

At the end of the war, the Helferinnen got new model uniform. But it was issued only when the old one was very bad. And there are very few photographs of Luftwaffe girls in mid-1944 uniforms. I specifically looked for as many photos as possible. There are many photos of the Luftwaffe girls at the beginning of the war. But in the uniform of 1944, very little. Many girls, in the end f war never get new model of uniform

Anyway. Friends, thanks for your comments.
    Maybe the pictures on beginning this thread, is for Luftwaffe Helferin.

I read maybe all info about Helferinnen ))))). Now I am reading this book. Deutsch I know only school, and my reading is very low, anyway I want to end this book )Trousers SS-Helferin. Need opinion

A question to ask is the condition of the elastic bands. Anything elastic or thin rubber like material over decades does lose its stretch but depending on the material used.
    I have no knowledge on these trousers ...but the elastic leg and foot bands ..need to be examined to see how old they are.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    A question to ask is the condition of the elastic bands. Anything elastic or thin rubber like material over decades does lose its stretch but depending on the material used.
    I have no knowledge on these trousers ...but the elastic leg and foot bands ..need to be examined to see how old they are.

Regards Larry
    Hello Larry.

Very good advice. I will check it. I did not think about that. Thank you )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2