Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Two waffen SS items : "Norge" cufftittle and Latvian arm shield

Article about: Here are two Waffen SS arm items : "Norge" and Lettische legion arm schield. What you mean : original or ... ? THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

Default Two waffen SS items : "Norge" cufftittle and Latvian arm shield

Here are two Waffen SS arm items :

"Norge" and Lettische legion arm schield.

What you mean : original or ... ?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two waffen SS items : "Norge" cufftittle and Latvian arm shield   Two waffen SS items : "Norge" cufftittle and Latvian arm shield  

Two waffen SS items : "Norge" cufftittle and Latvian arm shield   Two waffen SS items : "Norge" cufftittle and Latvian arm shield  

Two waffen SS items : "Norge" cufftittle and Latvian arm shield   Two waffen SS items : "Norge" cufftittle and Latvian arm shield  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two waffen SS items : "Norge" cufftittle and Latvian arm shield
    P
    Many

?

Both items are reproductions, the Norge cuff title was not made on that type of band.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two waffen SS items : "Norge" cufftittle and Latvian arm shield  

Yep, not good.

Putzi, cool badge that Den Norske Legion. I haven't seen that kind before
    -TJ-

?

Nice rare items you have Putzi

All I have representing Norway is a Nordland Dachau tab, Nasjonal Samling (NS) membership pin and this "Norsk-Tysk Selskap" pin (Norwegian German Association)

Regards, Al

My humble contribution from Norwegen...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two waffen SS items : "Norge" cufftittle and Latvian arm shield   Two waffen SS items : "Norge" cufftittle and Latvian arm shield  

?

Quote by GlennAgain View Post
    My humble contribution from Norwegen...
    Well, dang...those certainly aren't easy to find, and it seems the ax head was commonly broken off, intentionally or otherwise

Here's my Norwegian SS contribution...just need a skull patch to finish off the GSSN set