Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

uniform ss wiking fake or real and price ?

Article about: hello I am a new collector and I would like to make my first purchase. But I would like to know if the jacket is fake or real and how much do you estimate it? thank you

?

Default uniform ss wiking fake or real and price ?

hello I am a new collector and I would like to make my first purchase.
    But I would like to know if the jacket is fake or real and how much do you estimate it? thank you

uniform ss wiking fake or real and price ?uniform ss wiking fake or real and price ?uniform ss wiking fake or real and price ?uniform ss wiking fake or real and price ?uniform ss wiking fake or real and price ?uniform ss wiking fake or real and price ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement uniform ss wiking fake or real and price ?
    P
    Many

My personal thoughts on it, is a strong no.

azurix, welcome to the forum.

Run as far away as you can from this. From what I can see, nothing is real. I'm glad you posted this for review first before pulling the trigger. Halloween costume at best, not even reenactor quality.

Lots of repro insignia..

I would bypass this unless you are into re-enacting because based on what I am seeing this is for a re-enactor.. and in no way original..

An original SS WIKING Division uniform with all these awards on it would be in excess of several thousand dollars

Just out of curiosity, how much is this selling for.. (That will be a key in determining if it is fake as well)..

Smitty

If you're just getting into collecting, stay far, far away from anything SS-related. It's a field that often trips up even experienced collectors, and considering the prices that most SS pieces fetch, that's a mistake a newer collector cannot afford to make. You'd be better off setting your sights a little lower to begin with, building your collection and your knowledge in anticipation of acquiring some big ticket items.

Not that anyone ought to tell you how to collect, of course. If you do go wading into the minefield that is SS, tread with caution and continue posting any prospective purchases first. Your wallet will thank you.

B.B.

?

i like how they sewed on the FULL arm eagle... straight from the roll, without cutting it out and folding the edges haha.