Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

EM Krätzchen: WW1 German Field caps/Feldmutze

Article about: Anton, super caps ! I like the covers for your Pickelhaubes too ! your cammo band has the same markings as mine, 3rd Bavarian Army Korps 1917, great stuff, the markings in your "Dunkelb

Thanks Gents.
    Hoping when it arrives and I can have a look the replacement cockade is at least an original.

Hallo Tony,
    3+ years but ready to budge. I'm sending a PM. Danke.

Huh?

roger that !

?

Hello, I want to buy this one but I want to hear your opinions first. Many thanks!EM Krätzchen:  WW1 German Field caps/FeldmutzeEM Krätzchen:  WW1 German Field caps/FeldmutzeEM Krätzchen:  WW1 German Field caps/FeldmutzeEM Krätzchen:  WW1 German Field caps/Feldmutze

?

This is one of those cases where you really have to see the piece. It is hard to tell the color in the photo. Looks a little too grey to me, but it just maybe the photo. There are a couple of other things that may or may not be correct. That stamp is very clear and even, would a QM clerk take the effort to stamp a 1000 caps that clearly? Could be. One of the things I like to check on these is the feel of the cloth and its smell, neither you can do with a photo. Good luck.

Rubbish. Stay away. The stamp is hand applied or it was drawn by hand and made into a stamp. The seams will not all line up on piping and the band exactly in back--that creates a lump not present on normal originals.

?

Many thanks to you all!! I've allmost got fooled by the cockades.

ccj
    ?

Another for review... Saxe-Weimar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EM Krätzchen:  WW1 German Field caps/Feldmutze   EM Krätzchen:  WW1 German Field caps/Feldmutze  

EM Krätzchen:  WW1 German Field caps/Feldmutze   EM Krätzchen:  WW1 German Field caps/Feldmutze  

EM Krätzchen:  WW1 German Field caps/Feldmutze   EM Krätzchen:  WW1 German Field caps/Feldmutze  

I think it's ok......cheers Tony

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast