Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors

Article about: Generalstab/Kriegsministerium:

Duchy of Saxe-Weimar (used only by the 5th Thuringen Infantry Regiment No. 94).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors   GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors  

GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors   GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors  

GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors   GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

ccj
    ?

GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium VisorsGS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium VisorsGS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium VisorsGS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium VisorsGS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium VisorsGeneral Staff officers visor

& a feldgrau example no less--what a beaut....

Default Weck

Dunkelblau GS visor named to Weck (?)
    An Hauptmann (22.3.12) Rüdiger Weck, born 13 July 1878 and formerly of IR 47 was serving on the Prussian General Staff from 22 March 1912 until 5 September 1913. He entered the General Staff of the Schutztruppe for German Southwest Africa on 6 September 1913 where he died in an accident on 31 March 1915.

I do not know how one could explain the Landwehrkreuz?

Regards
    Glenn

Feldgrau
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors   GS (General Staff) / Kriegsministerium Visors  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2