Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Imperial Army Visors in Period Photographs

Article about: The 1908/10 uniform gave nco's and officers a field grey peaked field cap....................a montage of them in wear follows..... sadly because I have no friends I have spent the time anal

EM from one of the XI Armee-Korps Jäger zu Pferde squadrons that eventually became Jäger-Regiment zu Pferde Nr. 2, wearing the white bodied cap used until 1903.

Imperial Army Visors in  Period Photographs

Steif form:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Army Visors in  Period Photographs  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Reserve:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Army Visors in  Period Photographs  

Feldgrau

Stiff form

Ulan Officer wearing his dunkelblau dress uniform to his 1930 wedding:
    verein
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Army Visors in  Period Photographs   Imperial Army Visors in  Period Photographs  

Officer who later became a Police Officer during the Weimar era:

Default Garde-Grenadier-Regiment Nr. 5

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Feldgrau Officer portrait dated 1921:
    Post #131. Could not resist identifying this interesting chap. One Hauptmann Alfred von Flotow, formerly of Garde-Grenadier-Regiment Nr. 5, Spandau. Of particular note is the award in last position on the medal bar; the Finnish Cross of Liberty.

Regards
    Glenn

Not a Germany Army uniform but a former German Army member. Henry Milde, who was born in Saxony, Germany in 1850, served in the German (Saxon) Army in the 1870's and joined the US army in 1882. Looks like he served with both the 14th and 18th Infantry. Seems to have been discharged (Vancouver, WA) in May of 1894.
    (Eric Q)

A pair of fine Saxon gents from the Kgl. Sächs.2. Ulanen-Regt. Nr.18, both sporting a Fechtabzeichen chevron for lance proficiency.

Imperial Army Visors in  Period PhotographsImperial Army Visors in  Period Photographs

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast