Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Austro-Hungarian Patriotic badge- Opinions sought

Article about: I have recently acquired this Kaiser Bund badge, no maker mark and grossly over sized. Would be interested in any thoughts? What was the Kaiser Bund? I've not seen one before. I've got no re

Default Austro-Hungarian Patriotic badge- Opinions sought

I have recently acquired this Kaiser Bund badge, no maker mark and grossly over sized. Would be interested in any thoughts? What was the Kaiser Bund? I've not seen one before. I've got no reason to think it is a modern reproduction but it is unusually large in size!

Austro-Hungarian Patriotic badge- Opinions soughtAustro-Hungarian Patriotic badge- Opinions soughtAustro-Hungarian Patriotic badge- Opinions sought

MAP
    ?

Never seen one of these before. The only thing I turned up was your post on GMIC....

Hopefully someone here will know.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi, the pin is the type used on replacement German awards of the 1950's & 1960's. Perhaps this was an 'old comrades' association ot something similar.

Quote by DUJAILAH View Post
    Hi, the pin is the type used on replacement German awards of the 1950's & 1960's. Perhaps this was an 'old comrades' association ot something similar.
    That makes sense with the pin, though I wonder how much love was left in the 1950s or 60s for the Kaiser and Franz Josef, most other veteran associations tend not to make reference to them.