Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Alcoso Army Officers Dagger

Article about: Alcoso Army officers dagger in fair condition blade is nice but is in the scabbard backwards I know this can be indicator of a parts dagger but I believe this one is OK I would turn it aroun

Thank you for your imput Petercollector you are knowledgeable about Army daggers no doubt I will check with my collector friends that live a ways a way I get there about once a month but if memory serves me this was a Vet dagger from 1945. Thanks again for your imput. timothy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Alcoso Army Officers Dagger
    P
    Many

?

Totally un-messed with Alcoso, and in all likelihood it has never been dis-assembled since it left the factory. ACS was known for fixing the pommels throughout ALL of their production, so many are damaged because people think the pommel has just seized. It is the one maker where applying additional force to turn the pommel is a very bad idea.
    Lovely blade on this one and nothing whatsoever is wrong with the blade orientation.

IMO all daggers and swords started out as parts,So whats the difference as long as the parts are correct.

For Degens: you are our teacher! Thank you a lot for your comments, because from each of them we can learn something new!

Regards Peter, Slovakia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2