Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Army Dagger by Puma

Article about: Thought I would post an Army Dagger by Puma ….I think the portapee was added . Hope the forum enjoys and as always any comments or opinions are appreciated. Thanks

?

Default Army Dagger by Puma

Thought I would post an Army Dagger by Puma ….I think the portapee was added .
    Hope the forum enjoys and as always any comments or opinions are appreciated. Thanks

Army Dagger by PumaArmy Dagger by PumaArmy Dagger by PumaArmy Dagger by PumaArmy Dagger by PumaArmy Dagger by PumaArmy Dagger by Puma

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Army Dagger by Puma
    P
    Many

?

That is a great Slant Puma you show here and a very rare and hard to get one too!
    I have owned a similar one, and as far as i know there are only a handful of this type of guard known sofar.

Congratz on a rare beauty!

Ger

Looks like a Horster Type-1 guard ? or am i missing something

?

Quote by T Kendall View Post
    Looks like a Horster Type-1 guard ? or am i missing something
    Hi Tom, nice to hear from you!

these base is indeed a Hörster Type 1, but its all in the enhancement of the eagle that makes this type a Puma product.
    The large Eyelid-Eye and beak are hand enhanced and differ a lot from the standard Hörster Type 1.
    Here a picture with on the left the standard Hörster and the 2 on the right enhanced Puma ones.
    Its like the Höller type 2, what in its base is a Pack 3rd Style guard but the enhancement makes it a Höller product type by its halve moon and neck toolmarks etc.
    Therefore this one is typical for Puma, i have sofar seen 4 similar enhanced ones.

Best
    Ger
    Army Dagger by Puma
    Last edited by gerrit; 01-03-2023 at 08:48 AM.

10-4 Ger Puma enhance Horster Type-1 nice variation

Very nice and great to have a more rare one from Puma. Thanks for sharing with us.

?

Great piece! Thanks for sharing.

Ron