Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Army Dagger Tiger Untouched

Article about: Have a chance at this dagger locally which beats GST, postage, US dollars exchange. Is it what seller states all original untouched? Less of these around for sale I noticed, does that make i

Well folks I have bought it and it is much better in hand as per normal when viewing digital photos. Not as dark Patina and I would say it is not only untouched but unissued condition. I will put up some photos on another thread when I get time. Reasonable local price with no US conversion, tax, paypal or shipping fees.
    Thanks for your guys help with this.

I noticed The Tiger logo is not fully stamped or centered perfectly, was this normal? I mean put all that work into a blade and then do a half effort stamping?

Just membered up, thanks to the forum and members for the help.
    KElly
    Last edited by WW2headgearlover; 04-09-2016 at 06:45 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Army Dagger Tiger Untouched
    P
    Many

Just want to say thanks for the help in buying daggers this year. The most help from any forum was you guys.

Merry Christmas

Kelly

Here's mine, I got a Luft Tiger with it as a pair in the deal. Sorry about the limited and crappy pic's, I need to re-do them.

Regards, Ned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Army Dagger Tiger Untouched   Army Dagger Tiger Untouched  

Army Dagger Tiger Untouched   Army Dagger Tiger Untouched  

Army Dagger Tiger Untouched  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I like it, what is the grip color in real?

That's it, sort of reddish brown, although the obverse side is slightly darker than the reverse.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2