Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Dagger was inherit from my great grandfather, was judging the authenticity and/or time period.

Article about: The swatstikka was damaged and came of in a fight/fall.

I’ll see if I can find more marks and any point leading to the maker!

Thank you so much

Mvg,

Maarten.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dagger was inherit from my great grandfather, was judging the authenticity and/or time period.
    P
    Many

The shoulders of my eagle are different than the ones on the website, could this be anything?

Dagger was inherit from my great grandfather, was judging the authenticity and/or time period.Dagger was inherit from my great grandfather, was judging the authenticity and/or time period.

Dagger was inherit from my great grandfather, was judging the authenticity and/or time period.I think you’re right,

It’s super identical, it has a wooden inside into the tang (handle). The leaves are the same. I think it’s indeed an unmarked WMW Dagger, denatzified. If anyone has the same thoughts?Dagger was inherit from my great grandfather, was judging the authenticity and/or time period.

?

Maarten the later ones like you have are plaster filled white grips (not all of them were plaster filled). So now you compare yours with an marked WMW you see that they will match in some ways.

Ron

?

There is no way to determen a Generic A fitted dagger to a maker, otherwise it wouldn't be called a generic guard
    The Imperial naval sword is a nice pre 1918 sword and for sure original.

Ger

Maarten..I moved your Imperial Naval Sword in the link below as it does not belong in the Third Reich Edged Weapons category

Imperial Naval Sword
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi, I just wanted to add one thing. Inside the handle of the dagger there’s a piece of paper/wood. With no markings on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2