Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Death Head Panzer Portapee on Anton Wingen Dagger Help PLEASE?

Article about: I saw this dagger and would like to get some of your expert opinions on this panzer embellished portapee. Firs off, has anyone ever seen or heard of these before? I'm sure someone could have

I have seen this particular piece with the additional pictures. I think owning such an item involves somewhat of a leap of faith to a buyer as the emblem could have been added at any point. This is not a knock on this specific piece but regarding any item that has some sort of unorthodox embellishment that a modern seller is valuing highly. Aways buy the item and not the story.

I will also add that this seller is known for selling very questionable and humped up items with an occasional period piece thrown in. If there is any doubt, check the absolutely comical Feldjäger bayonet he is currently trying to sell. There have also been a series of modern damascus blades and other ridiculous items designed to fleece the inexperienced or gullible.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Death Head Panzer Portapee on Anton Wingen Dagger Help PLEASE?
    P
    Many

?

Just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone that added their input to this dagger/panzer head embellishment. Yall kept me out of trouble on this one (although it is pretty cool if the dagger was righteous and priced right), but I don't even know if the dagger was 100%. I did join up as a member since yall paid for it (by not letting me buy this over priced pig in a poke!). So i still have $1300 to buy a couple of daggers. Wish the "for sale" board was more active. I guess nobody wants to sell anythiing! Thanks again guys and please continue to keep me out of trouble. Best, ElSyd

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3