Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early texbook Type 3 ALCOSO with distributor marking

Article about: Hi Gents, As promised here my new purchase. Early Type 3 ALCOSO with B type grip and "Albert Kuhl, Münster i/w Essen" marking. Blade is near mint / mint with tapered tang and 2nd

?

Default Early texbook Type 3 ALCOSO with distributor marking

Hi Gents,

As promised here my new purchase.
    Early Type 3 ALCOSO with B type grip and "Albert Kuhl, Münster i/w Essen" marking.
    Blade is near mint / mint with tapered tang and 2nd ALCOSO trademark, early style pommel with 14 leaves, early heavy crossguard and scabbard with 2 flat sidescrews.

Ron

Early texbook Type 3 ALCOSO with distributor marking Early texbook Type 3 ALCOSO with distributor marking Early texbook Type 3 ALCOSO with distributor markingEarly texbook Type 3 ALCOSO with distributor marking Early texbook Type 3 ALCOSO with distributor marking Early texbook Type 3 ALCOSO with distributor markingEarly texbook Type 3 ALCOSO with distributor marking Early texbook Type 3 ALCOSO with distributor marking Early texbook Type 3 ALCOSO with distributor markingEarly texbook Type 3 ALCOSO with distributor marking

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early texbook Type 3 ALCOSO with distributor marking
    P
    Many

Need say it is as beautiful as you promise at to this another thread, beautiful

It’s nice to see that these amazing pieces still exists in near original condition! Congrats.... beautiful piece!

?

a very nice piece.

Prestigious Producer Ron..Well Done
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks guys for your comments!
    The hunting continues

Ron

?

You did very well again. This early Alcoso piece with distributor mark is very hard to find. Yours is a beautiful piece! Congratulations.

Regards
    Danny

?

Thanks Danny!
    Sometimes you need a bit of luck to find these.

Ron

?

Hi Ron,

a very nice and very early type 3, this one came straight after the type 2 crossguard.
    I have owned 2 type Type 3 Alcoso's with this Kuhl distributers mark, but both were the later light weight types with shouldered tang, this one is pretty unique!

Regards
    Ger

?

Thanks Ger!
    Let’s see what the next one brings

Ron