Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Eickhorn Heer Dagger

Article about: Hello, My first Eickhorn dagger type 4 Crossguard, it is a classic, it is not "mint" but it has an old aged silver that I appreciated. The crossguard and pommel are made of heavy m

sorry mitsu,for the wrong information,i knew the dagger was good,but whith the variants,i have to say i'm behind,but all en all you have a nice dagger,regards;i schall studie harder!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn Heer Dagger
    P
    Many

?

no problem with that vaanderig, we learn every day, the forum is made for that

?

This is what Ron means Type 1, 2, 3 and 4 in a row.

Regards
    Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eickhorn Heer Dagger   Eickhorn Heer Dagger  

?

Magnificent !
    I've only been collecting Heer daggers for 9 months, but seeing these beautiful daggers makes me to keep looking !
    Thanks
    Mitsu

?

Cederic to make it a little bit more difficult, the 4 types are having also variations.

Ron

?

Quote by dr73 View Post
    This is what Ron means Type 1, 2, 3 and 4 in a row.

Regards
    Danny
    Danny my good friend, this was an easy one for you
    Now i want to see all variations possible including the 2 possible aluminium type 1.
    You need a wide angle lens to get them all in 1 picture having them in a row LOL
    If you do that i will counter that with my Packs

Thx for showing, they are indeed beautiful!

Ger

?

Quote by 26Intrepid View Post
    I 100% agree with you! I think we’re gonna need a bigger house soon! Grin

My collecting has taken a back seat lately with all the projects I have, one being a Johnson M1941.
    It’s my friends rifle... he purchased it from a guy years ago that stained the 2 piece stock and put a heavy coat of gloss on it. The butt stock is cracked in several spots... he believes it was a battle field pick up. Either way... what a beautiful piece! I can see why the M1 Garand won the contract over the Johnson... too many parts.

I’ve been working on this piece for over a month... he’s missing a few screws. No parts available. The stock lost its originality... however... I’m sure he will be pleased with the end result.

Sorry, don’t mean to hijack your thread... D
    I understand your passion 26Intrepid
    I would rather see some pictures, in the worldfirearms section this beautiful and rare Johnson M1941 rifle just for the pleasure of the eyes !
    I had a Garand M1 of 43 with which I had a lot of fun at the shooting range but that I sold ... but I have a nice 08-44 remington 1903a3 too..
    Regards
    Mitsu

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Danny my good friend, this was an easy one for you
    Now i want to see all variations possible including the 2 possible aluminium type 1.
    You need a wide angle lens to get them all in 1 picture having them in a row LOL
    If you do that i will counter that with my Packs

Ger

After you my friend Show us your Packs and I will follow your example.

Danny

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast