Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Eickhorn Heer Dagger

Article about: Hello, My first Eickhorn dagger type 4 Crossguard, it is a classic, it is not "mint" but it has an old aged silver that I appreciated. The crossguard and pommel are made of heavy m

?

Gentlemen, I am actually really dissapointed that no one besides me seems to want to see the Pack collection of Ger posted here on this forum. No wonder he doesn’t take the time and effort to post them here! It’s a real pity because I know how amazing that Pack collection is.

Regards
    Danny

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn Heer Dagger
    P
    Many

Quote by dr73 View Post
    After you my friend Show us your Packs and I will follow your example.

Danny
    Hi Danny ...you left the ball in Gerrits court to post his daggers upon your request and waiting for Gerrit to post them...and then yours as well.
    Its always a pleasure and surely Stingray Ivan would also agree

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

You are right Larry, but somehow I was hoping more members would encourage Ger to post them I know that if Ger found out that a lot of us here want him to show his great Pack collection here, he wouldn’t refuse

?

it would be a real great pleasure to see this collection of Pack daggers.
    I have already seen the photo showcase with all the daggers but I would like to see each one detailed here !
    go go Ger !!!!

?

I too am always excited to see any of Ger and Dannys' collections .. please gents
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3