MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Geniune Horster dagger or copy ?

Article about: Hello everyone, i would like to submit to your opinions this daggers which i find is interesting in many points. Howevere, i need your advices on it. Is it a replica or a genuine one from Ho

Question Geniune Horster dagger or copy ?

Hello everyone, i would like to submit to your opinions this daggers which i find is interesting in many points. Howevere, i need your advices on it.
    Is it a replica or a genuin one from Horster. Also the scabbard have a screw in front of it. Never seen this before..
    What do you think ?

Thank you for your answer.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Geniune Horster dagger or copy ?
    P
    Many

?

Unfortunately this is a partsdagger. This means it was constructed out of original parts from different makers post war. For example the crossguard is an Eickhorn product. That doesn't belong to a Hörster blade. The grip is an early slant grip and that doesn't belong to neither a type 2 Eickhorn guard nor to a second style Hörster trademark on the blade.

Regards
    Danny

Thank you for your answer. I paid nearly 750 bucks for this dagge. The seller tells me the crossguard is a type 2 Horster thas look like an Eickhorn. He then offered me to refund me.