MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Dagger Generic Type A. Is it authentic? Thank you.

Article about: Evening Gents, I’ve ordered another dagger online today. So that’s my first three this month. I think I’m getting hooked like a lot of you are! I’ve listened to your advice and tried

Default Heer Dagger Generic Type A. Is it authentic? Thank you.

Evening Gents,

I’ve ordered another dagger online today. So that’s my first three this month. I think I’m getting hooked like a lot of you are!

I’ve listened to your advice and tried to find one in better condition than the first two I bought.

I believe from a bit of research it’s a generic Type A dagger.

I bought it from a military dealer in Colchester who seems honest/knowledgeable. Just want to check with you all because I imagine the replicas are becoming ever more convincing.

Many thanks

Liam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Dagger Generic Type A. Is it authentic? Thank you.   Heer Dagger Generic Type A. Is it authentic? Thank you.  

Heer Dagger Generic Type A. Is it authentic? Thank you.   Heer Dagger Generic Type A. Is it authentic? Thank you.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Dagger Generic Type A. Is it authentic? Thank you.
    P
    Many

?

Its a generic A, with an unmarked blade i guess.

Please take my advice at heart:
    Buy maker marked army daggers, start with good quality later types if you lack money for the early ones.
    Start for example with an Eickhorn type 4, a WKC type 4, or a Höller type 3.
    These are all very common and can be easily found in good condition for a good price.
    These ones are tradeable when you want to upgrade or easily sold when you want something else.

Ger