Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Heer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangerset

Article about: Gents i want you to show a WKC type 3 you will not easily come accross. This one has been equiped with light weight, aluminium or aluminium alloy, parts. Crossguard, pommel and scabbard ring

?

Default Heer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangerset

Gents i want you to show a WKC type 3 you will not easily come accross.
    This one has been equiped with light weight, aluminium or aluminium alloy, parts.
    Crossguard, pommel and scabbard rings are light weight material.
    The early caramel coloured B-type grip is a beauty and makes this dagger a looker.
    It has an early tapered tang blade, blade is in good condition but it lost its needle like tip somewhere in time.
    It comes with a typical 1 screw scabbard which has also a leightweight throat beside the lightweight scabbardrings.
    Peter was looking for a textbook WKC type 3 for ages and i was glad that i could pick this one up at the Ciney show for him.
    In time it will be in his collection.
    Besides the fact that a WKC 3 is a very rare dagger, this one also comes with the very hard to find DeLuxe hangers with floral design on the scabbardring clips, this is only the second one i have ever owned!

Regards,
    Ger
    Heer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangersetHeer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangerset

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer dagger by WKC 3th pattern with rare hangerset
    P
    Many

Thanks for showing it Ger. Love the grip.

Steve

Nice dagger Ger/Peter. I love the pommel you tend to see coupled with this crossguard. I call it the palm leaf pommel it seems to be unique and always has some beautiful hand work. Peter your army collection is coming along nicely.

very beautiful dagger

Great dagger and excellent photos. Thanks for showing! Bob

again a beauty ger

Nice early WKC.. Like those early deluxe hangers too! Best, Kevin.

Love those 3th patterns
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill