Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Heer Officers dagger

Article about: Hi everyone, this is another dagger my dads grandpa owned, i was wondering if it also was from the cavalry “where my dads grandfather served” or another branch. Kind regards! “I can po

Gotcha, i wil sent more!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Officers dagger
    P
    Many

See here new pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Officers dagger   Heer Officers dagger  

Heer Officers dagger   Heer Officers dagger  

Heer Officers dagger  

Pic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Officers dagger  

MAP
    ?

Thanks,

So it is an unmarked blade from what I can see. Let's wait for the Heer Dagger guys to chime in on maker and authenticity.

But basically, if deemed original, you have a "salty" Heer Officers dagger that may be purposely been "de-Nazified".
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I found something! A + or something, and a square around it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Officers dagger  

MAP
    ?

That may help the guys determine the maker of the blade.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Could it be from Victorinox en Wenger? This emblem is looking like the +?
    Attached Images Attached Images Heer Officers dagger 

MAP
    ?

Quote by Maarten View Post
    Could it be from Victorinox en Wenger? This emblem is looking like the +?
    Victorinox and Wenger are Swiss manufacturers. These are German made blades.

Let's wait for the Heer Dagger guys to see this and give their opinions.

The Organization Red Cross also uses a cross and is world wide and has nothing to do with daggers.
    The cross on the tang is standard and could point to many producers who used it.

The dagger itself is very common and late production type generic fittings.

Thanks for showing.
    I would encourage a use of the forums internal search engine or even begin your journey within the Heer dagger forum with the many threads posted on this late type.

Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-16-2021 at 03:51 AM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Unmarked, denazified Generic A fittings, common used.
    The castmark sofar has not been identified.

Not very collectible in this condition, but its a reminder of your family heritage.

Ger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2