Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Heeres Offiziersdolch by Schuttelhofer & Co.

Article about: This one came into work yesterday. Direct from the British Army Veterans family, never been in a collection before. It will be going in my Sept 14th sale @bamfords auctions. Cheers, Ade.

Default Heeres Offiziersdolch by Schuttelhofer & Co.

This one came into work yesterday. Direct from the British Army Veterans family, never been in a collection before.

It will be going in my Sept 14th sale @bamfords auctions.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heeres Offiziersdolch by Schuttelhofer & Co.   Heeres Offiziersdolch by Schuttelhofer & Co.  

Heeres Offiziersdolch by Schuttelhofer & Co.   Heeres Offiziersdolch by Schuttelhofer & Co.  

Heeres Offiziersdolch by Schuttelhofer & Co.   Heeres Offiziersdolch by Schuttelhofer & Co.  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heeres Offiziersdolch by Schuttelhofer & Co.
    P
    Many

This would be one for Gerrits 2nd Heer reference.
    One that he does not have listed.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    This would be one for Gerrits 2nd Heer reference.
    One that he does not have listed.
    Well Larry in fact we did cover that, we mentioned A.Schuttelhofer at page 21.
    We felt no need to publish a dozen of generic dagger with only a different logo on ther blade

Cheers
    Ger

Well Ger....just thought there would be a whole dagger to see in your reference and is why I said maybe the next reference.

Cheers Mate
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Well Ger....just thought there would be a whole dagger to see in your reference and is why I said maybe the next reference.

Cheers Mate
    Well Larry we have published a lot of generic Type A in our book, i see no need for another one, LOL, as they all look alike, like adding more twins to your collection.
    We have in Generic A in our book for example: Tiger, Puma, Kölping, Krebs, Luneschloss, Voos, WMW

Thats suits i guess

Ger