Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

I am on the fence with Eichorn Heer Dagger. Help Please

Article about: I must have had this dagger for a while and was surprised to find it in the bin of bayonets. I like the Eichorn blade marking as compared to others on the forum. A bit too dark for me compar

Default I am on the fence with Eichorn Heer Dagger. Help Please

I must have had this dagger for a while and was surprised to find it in the bin of bayonets. I like the Eichorn blade marking as compared to others on the forum. A bit too dark for me compare to any cross grain on the blade. The crossguard must be late, lack the knowledge for that. The pommel and handle look good to me. The scabbard I am not so sure on. I appreciate all thoughts and comments as I am a learning student in dagger collecting and this one could be bad. Thanks you for looking.
    John

I am on the fence with Eichorn Heer Dagger.  Help PleaseI am on the fence with Eichorn Heer Dagger.  Help PleaseI am on the fence with Eichorn Heer Dagger.  Help PleaseI am on the fence with Eichorn Heer Dagger.  Help PleaseI am on the fence with Eichorn Heer Dagger.  Help PleaseI am on the fence with Eichorn Heer Dagger.  Help PleaseI am on the fence with Eichorn Heer Dagger.  Help PleaseI am on the fence with Eichorn Heer Dagger.  Help PleaseI am on the fence with Eichorn Heer Dagger.  Help PleaseI am on the fence with Eichorn Heer Dagger.  Help PleaseI am on the fence with Eichorn Heer Dagger.  Help Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I am on the fence with Eichorn Heer Dagger.  Help Please
    P
    Many

?

All parts except the crossguard are made by Eickhorn and fits in timeline.
    The guard is a generic A.
    Some think that Gen. A were some time in use by Eickhorn due to shortage.
    Why do all other parts are Eickhorn made?
    Well its a question of believe...

i rather have an Eickhorn that has only Eickhorn made parts.
    Other then that a nice dagger.

Ger

Thank you Ger. Much appreciated.
    John

?

Nice dagger enjoy it!

Ron