Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

JAH Heeres Offiziersdolch

Article about: I searched the world over before finally finding this beauty. A J A Henckels Army with a tapered tang, 1st style EPack fittings, and that beautiful type 1 grip, the so-called, slant grip. Th

djr
    ?

Default JAH Heeres Offiziersdolch

I searched the world over before finally finding this beauty. A J A Henckels Army with a tapered tang, 1st style EPack fittings, and that beautiful type 1 grip, the so-called, slant grip. This acquisition came complete with the original storage bag. I use a set of Henckels kitchen knives and every time I use one of them, it brings a smile to my face........just thinking about this rare and beautiful dagger....

Black as obsidian with some lacquer still clinging in a couple of places.......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture JAH Heeres Offiziersdolch   JAH Heeres Offiziersdolch  

2. # ADS

Thumbs up re: JAH Heeres Offiziersdolch

Hi Djr

The blade itself seems to be in very good condition. Do you have the hangers that belonged to this dagger?

Greetz

Nick VR

djr
    ?

Default re: JAH Heeres Offiziersdolch

I own another J A Henckels Army dagger also, but it has those rare aluminum fittings that I love so much. They make for quite a pair....

The other aluminum fitted Army is a PUMA, very rarely found with this type fittings........
    Attached Images Attached Images JAH Heeres Offiziersdolch  JAH Heeres Offiziersdolch 

djr
    ?

Nick VR
    Did not come with hangers or portepee. I was just glad to get it in this condition AND with the storage bag, an extra.......

The blade is virtually mint..........
    DJ

DJR, That is a reall treasure that has everything goiing for it but I particularly love that hilt & the grip colour is beautiful!

Given the rarity of this maker such an early example must be almost unique today.

djr
    ?

Found another JA Henckels Army dagger. Latest is a spitting image of my 1st. 1st type EPack fittings and scabbard, tapered tang, yellow slant grip w/hangers, brass based fittings and scabbard. This one validates my 1st and the other Early Henckels I' ve seen with the same type fittings and scabbard. I also own, as described above, an aluminum fitted JA Henckels and 2 JA Henckels mini / 1/2 size Army advertisers... Will post pics as I have time......
    DJ

Nice!!!

very nice Herr dagger ! its a first time i see J.A Henckles!! Thank for Showing

beutiful daggers djr thanks for showing, do you have any more pics of your others plz?
    i just seem to slobber when i see quality dagger's

?

Denny - As usual you find those one of a kind HEER,s -- Nice find -

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast