Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

My collection of heer daggers

Article about: Hi guys, it's been a while since I posted my collection of kriegsmarine daggers. But as some of you know, I also love army daggers. I would like to share the pictures of my heer dagger colle

?

Default My collection of heer daggers

Hi guys, it's been a while since I posted my collection of kriegsmarine daggers. But as some of you know, I also love army daggers. I would like to share the pictures of my heer dagger collection with you. I will be posting my daggers here individually in the next months but to start off, I'm posting some group shots I made recently to give you an idea of what's comming

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection of heer daggers   My collection of heer daggers  

My collection of heer daggers  
    Last edited by dr73; 01-10-2015 at 10:02 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection of heer daggers
    P
    Many

I have to tell you, that looks like the weapon selection scene in the Matrix movie. Every Heer dagger you could want. Very nice indeed. You and Tom Kindall could have a competition to see who can collect them all first.

What a collection! Looks like some beautiful pieces there. Thanks for the peek Danny!
    Mark

?

I cannot help having a pre-show guess at the makers on the ones I can see, its habit!

Middle picture, bottom row:

Holler
    Eickhorn
    Alcoso
    SMF
    Horster
    Cannot see the aluminium - Puma?
    Eickhorn
    Eickhorn

Outstanding collection, I love to see them all displayed together like this, I am also looking forward to seeing them in their own posts.

Quote by avenger View Post
    I have to tell you, that looks like the weapon selection scene in the Matrix movie. Every Heer dagger you could want. Very nice indeed. You and Tom Kindall could have a competition to see who can collect them all first.
    Scott,
    Taken from Admin. Richie C's signature line,
    "Fellow collectors are NOT adversaries to be bested..."
    We are all in this together.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Danny,
    What a fine collection of heer daggers!
    Anybody would be proud to be able to say they were his, me included!
    Looking forward to seeing more of them.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Wonderful to see the subtle differences in the hue of the handles.

These three pics alone show a wide variety.
    Stunning......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

Wow! Just booted the computer up and the first thing I see is this thread. Just amazing! I can turn the computer off now.......

Awesome collection of daggers!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

I had to stand in the back of the room to get a better view and gasping for air. Thanks for posting these Danny..and looking forward to a breakdown of each dagger in the near future. Regards Larry

I just found a thumbtack...let me pin it to the top
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast