Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

pictures KLIHASO Heersdolch

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?  

Default pictures KLIHASO Heersdolch

pictures KLIHASO Heersdolchpictures KLIHASO Heersdolchpictures KLIHASO Heersdolchpictures KLIHASO Heersdolchpictures KLIHASO Heersdolchpictures KLIHASO Heersdolchpictures KLIHASO Heersdolch

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement pictures KLIHASO Heersdolch
    P
    Many

The correct name of Ralfs new book: Die Blankwaffen des Deutschen Heeres.
    But, you have now a preview of the Klittermann und Moog (Solingen-Haan) "Officiersdolch des Heeres".
    Handle is the plaster version.

This is a great contribution Dutch..which Im sure the Heer Gents will appreciate. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quite interesting! First time I have seen this mark on a Heer dagger. I have seen the etched "Moog" MM with the spear throwing arm on a later Luft 2nd though...Kevin.

Default pictures KLIHASO Heersdolch

After viewing "Dutch Daggerman's" interesting post showing the Klihaso mark I thought I would put this one up for review. Found these rather bad pics of this "A" generic fitted Heer back in 2005 on a German auction sight, it went rather cheap and unfortunately not to me. Mark says "W. Cauberg est. 18?" under a Saber. These guys were a maker too!, of swords mostly seen prewar. Seen it before?? Kevin.

Attachment 765481Attachment 765480Attachment 765482Attachment 765483
    Attached Images Attached Images pictures KLIHASO Heersdolch  pictures KLIHASO Heersdolch  pictures KLIHASO Heersdolch  pictures KLIHASO Heersdolch 

?

The pebbling to the scabbard shell, the small hanging rings, file marks on the underside of pommel and poor casting, machine cross-grain to the blade, and a maker mark from the imagination!.

Not one for my collection

Gents could this be a distributor?

Let me clarify as I am not trying to over shadow Degens thoughts, on this dagger ... Could this be a name used by a distributor?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

my thoughts to Larry.

?

Larry,
    Klihaso was a correct acronym for Klitterman and Moog, just not sure ( or convinced ) it was ever used on an army dagger. It appears on much of their non-TR steel., mainly razors.

Seems as though they had other identities used along with Klihaso...also including Blaustahl, Chand-Tara, Krishna, Schleiermaid, Share Ready,TheSavoy and The Silver King. These identities are also registered during the 1935 - 1937 period..yet nothing supports them producing non political daggers.

These first time appearances always seem to have many left with questions.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast