Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Request HELP: Heer dagger Portepee

Article about: Hello Gents - I received this portepee and I wanted to share with you to confirm it is original WW2 vintage vice post-war. I appreciate feedback on this matter. I did a search for older thre

?

Default Request HELP: Heer dagger Portepee

Hello Gents -
    I received this portepee and I wanted to share with you to confirm it is original WW2 vintage vice post-war. I appreciate feedback on this matter. I did a search for older threads but did not see a thread on how to discern between war time and postwar. Please let me know if I overlooked something on a historical reference.
    Thanks again, Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Request HELP:  Heer dagger Portepee   Request HELP:  Heer dagger Portepee  

Request HELP:  Heer dagger Portepee   Request HELP:  Heer dagger Portepee  

Request HELP:  Heer dagger Portepee  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Request HELP:  Heer dagger Portepee
    P
    Many

Hi Dan ...looks brand new and I would wait for Danny or Anderson to chime in
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

You found an original. Not easy to come by these days. This one is in perfect condition. Would fit a minty dagger perfectly.

Regards
    Danny

?

Quote by dr73 View Post
    You found an original. Not easy to come by these days. This one is in perfect condition. Would fit a minty dagger perfectly.

Regards
    Danny
    +1 lovely flat wired acorn
    love it!