Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Thinking of purchasing this Heer dagger. What do you guys think?

Article about: I stumbled across this Heer dagger and I'm interested. The price is very good. Wondering if it's a good one. Thanks!

Default Thinking of purchasing this Heer dagger. What do you guys think?

I stumbled across this Heer dagger and I'm interested. The price is very good. Wondering if it's a good one. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thinking of purchasing this Heer dagger. What do you guys think?   Thinking of purchasing this Heer dagger. What do you guys think?  

Thinking of purchasing this Heer dagger. What do you guys think?   Thinking of purchasing this Heer dagger. What do you guys think?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thinking of purchasing this Heer dagger. What do you guys think?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Thinking of purchasing this Heer dagger. What do you guys think?

I'm no expert....but from what I see - there are no problems with that one.
    Good luck!
    Rob

Agree with Rob, a nice "Tiger" one of the better makers

Glad to hear it's a good one. What do you think would be a standard asking price for an example like this. Like I said, I think the price on it is pretty good, but I'm just curious to see how good of a deal I would be getting. Thanks!

locloc08, sorry mate the seller hadn't updated his website when you were thinking of buying this dagger. I had already bought it. I've just checked his website out and it is still listed on there now!

Ah, oh well. Enjoy it then, it's a good one and the price was great!

locloc08, shame the seller hadn't taken it off and updated his website. I was a bit concerned untill it turned up in the post, as I'd paid for it yet it was still being advetised for sale. Hope you find another soon