Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Unmarked Heer officer's dagger

Article about: Hi Mo, I collect both caps and daggers. The dagger does appeal more to me. The colour of the cap is really odd. But the damage to the scabbard does hurt the value of what is a common dagger.

Default Re: Unmarked Heer officer's dagger

Hi Mo, I collect both caps and daggers. The dagger does appeal more to me. The colour of the cap is really odd.

But the damage to the scabbard does hurt the value of what is a common dagger. Personally, I would hold out for a better example. I guess, like most things, it boils down to price?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unmarked Heer officer's dagger
    P
    Many

?

I would pick the cap, but that is just me. I find the cap colour a very inviting one.

Cheers,
    Pat

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Mo, I collect both caps and daggers. The dagger does appeal more to me. The colour of the cap is really odd.

But the damage to the scabbard does hurt the value of what is a common dagger. Personally, I would hold out for a better example. I guess, like most things, it boils down to price?

Cheers, Ade.
    The dagger is $250, so I think I will take the chance with it. I am a 'one of everything' sort of guy and condition doesn't matter too much to me.

I actually love both the color of the cap and the color of the grip on this dagger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2