Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Weyersberg Heer Dagger, Your opinion needed please

Article about: Spotted this heer dagger online and it looked nice, but I’m skeptical of the “Berlin” in the production stamp, is this dagger genuine? Btw, what are the telltale signs of repro Heer da

Default Weyersberg Heer Dagger, Your opinion needed please

Spotted this heer dagger online and it looked nice, but I’m skeptical of the “Berlin” in the production stamp, is this dagger genuine?

Btw, what are the telltale signs of repro Heer daggers, I’ve watched Wittman’s videos as primer, but I still can’t tell repro daggers apart easily. Your opinion is needed, many thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weyersberg Heer Dagger, Your opinion needed please   Weyersberg Heer Dagger, Your opinion needed please  

Weyersberg Heer Dagger, Your opinion needed please   Weyersberg Heer Dagger, Your opinion needed please  

Weyersberg Heer Dagger, Your opinion needed please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Weyersberg Heer Dagger, Your opinion needed please
    P
    Many

?

Im glad youre skeptical, saves you money
    post war reproduction. looks they got the logo from; Holler ( Another maker based in sollingen. with text of Weyersburg

Paul Weyersburg see correct logo: Paul Weyersberg & Co., Solingen | RZM M7/43 | Lakesidetrader

Regards,

Roy

?

Hello. Are the photos yours? Any thoughts on this dagger? Why do you want to buy this particular dagger?
    Take a look at at least one example of this manufacturer and you will find the answer very easily.
    Regards Georgi.

Thanks for pointing out the correct logo, it’s so off when compared. To my untrained eyes, I thought the package all looked kinda good, it’s aged, the logo look etched and centered, parts fitted nice. I gotta get more educated.

What online reference books or website would you guys recommend.

Quote by Delusional Bayonet View Post
    What online reference books or website would you guys recommend.
    We have a very good reference library here.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/forum-reference-library/
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

i wished all fakes were as easy to detect as this one, man its an ugly MF*&^r
    Start with reading posts here, thats a good start!

Best,
    Ger