Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Freikorps & Paramilitary Weimar Headgear in Period Photographs

Article about: A young member of the JDO. It seems, he has a private purchased cap (Prinz Heinrich Mütze).

Scharnhorst Bund Officer:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Freikorps & Paramilitary Weimar Headgear in Period Photographs   Freikorps & Paramilitary Weimar Headgear in Period Photographs  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Freikorps & Paramilitary Weimar Headgear in Period Photographs
    P
    Many

Maybe someone can id the unit:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Freikorps & Paramilitary Weimar Headgear in Period Photographs  

Deutsche Legion
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Freikorps & Paramilitary Weimar Headgear in Period Photographs  

Not sure of the organisation:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Freikorps & Paramilitary Weimar Headgear in Period Photographs   Freikorps & Paramilitary Weimar Headgear in Period Photographs  

:

Republikanischer Schutzbund mit Schutzbund Emblem und Sektionsabzeichen "V", Österreich um 1930, orig. Zwischenkriegszeit / 1. Republik Österreich, SPÖ, SDAPÖ.

musiker youth:

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Republikanischer Schutzbund mit Schutzbund Emblem und Sektionsabzeichen "V", Österreich um 1930, orig. Zwischenkriegszeit / 1. Republik Österreich,.
    Is it just me, or does this fellow appear bi-racial? Would not be out of the realm of possibilities, being a Social Democrat, as the SPÖ/SDAPÖ and the Rote Front had on again, off again affair.

He is wearing the "sleepy" Danziger TK:

1919 Freikorps Grenzschutz XVII Westpr. EM wearing a prewar Dunkelblau Leibhusaren Rgt 2 visor:

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast