Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Leather Reichsmarine/Kriegsmarine Fleet Officer's Cap

Article about: An unusual Privately Purchased Variant - Waterproofed Leather with Bullion Tresse & Tally...Made by H.Clausen, Rendsburg, Herrenstrasse 4-5...

Default Leather Fleet Officer's Cap

An unusual Privately Purchased Variant - Waterproofed Leather with Bullion Tresse & Tally...Made by H.Clausen, Rendsburg, Herrenstrasse 4-5...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Leather Reichsmarine/Kriegsmarine Fleet Officer's Cap   Leather Reichsmarine/Kriegsmarine Fleet Officer's Cap  

Leather Reichsmarine/Kriegsmarine Fleet Officer's Cap   Leather Reichsmarine/Kriegsmarine Fleet Officer's Cap  

Leather Reichsmarine/Kriegsmarine Fleet Officer's Cap   Leather Reichsmarine/Kriegsmarine Fleet Officer's Cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Leather Reichsmarine/Kriegsmarine Fleet Officer's Cap
    P
    Many

Sorry for the delay, I just saw this.
    I like the bullion work on the tally--but wouldn't it be Kriegsmarine era (vs RM?)
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Indeed so, please feel free to move this to the proper Kriegsmarine section...
    I'm glad you like the Bullion Tally - I'm particularly impressed by the overall workmanship and the noticeable High Relief on the Lettering...
    I speculate that this is a Weimar-Era produced Cap that the owner continued to wear into Kriegsmarine Service...
    Finding similar caps for comparison hasn't been easy besides a few photographs...
    regards, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Leather Reichsmarine/Kriegsmarine Fleet Officer's Cap   Leather Reichsmarine/Kriegsmarine Fleet Officer's Cap