Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

can someone tell me a little about this luger my dad owns. Thank you.

Article about: Hi, This looks like the right place to ask about a luger I inherited from my father. I have a DWM luger with the serial numbers of 7048, there is a "N" stamp on one part (Nitro may

Default can someone tell me a little about this luger my dad owns. Thank you.

Hi, This looks like the right place to ask about a luger I inherited from my father. I have a DWM luger with the serial numbers of 7048, there is a "N" stamp on one part (Nitro maybe), I have a magazine with a mismatched number of 3012, "h", plus sign and a symbol with the number 83 or 63 below it. pics below. I also have the holster with the stamp "A.E". Can anyone tell me a little bit about this gun and holster? My non professional research leads me to believe the gun was manufactured sometime around 1900-1902 by Deutsch Waffen Munitions. Not sure about the other stamp marks. Unfortunately, the magazine does not have the corresponding serial number. any information anyone can provide to me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.can someone tell me a little about this luger my dad owns.  Thank you.can someone tell me a little about this luger my dad owns.  Thank you.can someone tell me a little about this luger my dad owns.  Thank you.can someone tell me a little about this luger my dad owns.  Thank you.can someone tell me a little about this luger my dad owns.  Thank you.can someone tell me a little about this luger my dad owns.  Thank you.can someone tell me a little about this luger my dad owns.  Thank you.can someone tell me a little about this luger my dad owns.  Thank you.can someone tell me a little about this luger my dad owns.  Thank you.can someone tell me a little about this luger my dad owns.  Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture can someone tell me a little about this luger my dad owns.  Thank you.   can someone tell me a little about this luger my dad owns.  Thank you.  

can someone tell me a little about this luger my dad owns.  Thank you.  

Hi, can anyone tell me anything about these items? Did I post this in the wrong place? are the pics not viewable? Thank you.

The pics are viewable. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you more about the gun that you have not already discovered in your research. On this link there is a holster that looks like yours and also is marked AE. They say the holster is Portuguese.
    Lugers - Luger Accessories - Page 5 - Simpson Ltd