Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Please Help date this Luger

Article about: Hello, I have an old 9mm Luger that doesn't have a date stamp and I'm trying to identify it so it can be sold.

Default Please Help date this Luger

Hello, I have an old 9mm Luger that doesn't have a date stamp and I'm trying to identify it so it can be sold.
    The Mag has a matching SN and the holster includes the loader/screwdriver tool, but am not sure the holster is from the same time-frame.

Any help is appreciated.

Please Help date this LugerPlease Help date this LugerPlease Help date this LugerPlease Help date this LugerPlease Help date this LugerPlease Help date this LugerPlease Help date this LugerPlease Help date this LugerPlease Help date this LugerPlease Help date this LugerPlease Help date this LugerPlease Help date this LugerPlease Help date this LugerPlease Help date this Luger

I would ignore the holster as I think this will be an addition to the gun.

Given the DWM logo and the wooden bottom to the magazine I would say it is WW1 or earlier?

Others with more knowledge will be able to help futher.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hello i would tend because a police gun here with Schiwy safety to a commerzial production post 1920 or as mentioned should be looked for the t range.

I agree with AndyB. The mag has been force matched with re-stamping.
    John