Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Were can i find relic luger parts?

Article about: Hello everyone, just found this forum and i think it can help. i have a Relic luger in decent condition. but i am in desperete need of a luger frame and all small parts. i want them in relic

Default Were can i find relic luger parts?

Hello everyone, just found this forum and i think it can help. i have a Relic luger in decent condition. but i am in desperete need of a luger frame and all small parts. i want them in relic condition to match my other parts. or a nice frame so i can restore all my other parts.

anyone know any good seller them for a decent price?

Try e bay , there are sometimes parts on there

well, i can find them sometimes, but they are very rare. and i think i have only seen one frame there ever.

What does yours look like, perhaps you could show it? Also, what do you call a decent price?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

currently on semester so hard to fix photo atm. well price depends on condition. i was offered a deactivated luger for 600 euro that had all parts i needed.

- - ------- - -

shoot me an pm off the parts you got

Sometimes the frame of a firearm is the only 'Restricted'
    part, and against the law to own or sell in most
    countries without a licence, so it may be
    a while.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Yes, a "frame" or "serialed receiver" is completely illegal to sell on eBay. Doesn't mean you won't see it on there... But I'm still unsure how they treat relic parts like this, whether they are exempt if they are in a completely non functional state, and also probably missing all serial numbers?

Normally, a gun without serial numbers is not a good thing to have in your possession! In the case of a blob of rust that use to be a gun, I don't know.

The way people are parting things out these days, more money than selling the item even if you are ruining history... there probably are a bunch of P.08 Parabellum frames laying around, but buying one from anyone online would mean having it shipped to a gun shop and doing paperwork.

Or, if you live in Europe and it looks like you do, it all depends where you live. If you're trying to put a working frame on a deact gun...

MAP
    ?

Would also help to know the country you are located in as the laws will vary .
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

oh, i dident know that, i know my local law allows Deactivated by nature. my p08 still has numbers shown. the orginal frame is bent 45 degress in wrong direction. i also have paperwork from my local police that i can legaly own it. funktion is not of importans as i will only have this over my fireplace with 20 other deactivated weapons.

deactivated in my country is that barrel and bolt has been drilled and weild. i have a soumi kp-31 that i bought after serving the military in our regimental Giftshop.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast