MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for Original Monte Cassino Crosses

Article about: Gents, I'm looking for original Monte Cassino Crosses, preferably with matching Legitymacja. Also, if you have any Polish 2nd Corps units' badges, I would like to hear from you. The same goe

Default Looking for Original Monte Cassino Crosses

Gents,

I'm looking for original Monte Cassino Crosses, preferably with matching Legitymacja.
    Also, if you have any Polish 2nd Corps units' badges, I would like to hear from you.
    The same goes for the 1st Polish Corps stationed in GB, with emphasis on the 1st Polish Armored Division.

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg, please see my thread on a Father & Son Monte Cassino group which comes up for auction on July 25th at Hansons Auctioneers. Also has a 2nd Corps badge in the group but missing the screwpost. All with paperwork.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Excellent, thank you.

Greg -

I am liquidating my 30+ year collection. I may have some 2nd Corps items left. I do have a Ribbon Bar with 3 wound stars
    for a Tanker that appears to be what you are looking for. If interested, please send your e-mail address.
    Polishboy [email protected] Located USA

Also have 24 categories of my collection on the Forum Search: "Polishboys"

Email sent, thank you.