Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for Polish Air Force memorabilia

Article about: All the badges and medals are for trade only. I'm looking for pre-war and ww2 polish air force memorabilia. Specifically from the pre-war I'm looking for 1st Polsih Air Force regiment office

Default Looking for Polish Air Force memorabilia

All the badges and medals are for trade only. I'm looking for pre-war and ww2 polish air force memorabilia. Specifically from the pre-war I'm looking for 1st Polsih Air Force regiment officer version, and the 3rd Polsih Air Force regiment. I'm also looking for any other pre-war squadron badges.
    Specifically from Ww2 I'm looking for Polish Air Force 302, 318, 663 and PFT "Skalski Circus" squadron badges.

On the pictures of the VM, I wrote the name of the makers. I made a mistake and misidentified two VM by writing that there made by A. Bertrand when in reality there made by a French maker named Delande.

If you are interested, please private message me.
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Looking for Polish Air Force memorabilia   Looking for Polish Air Force memorabilia  

Looking for Polish Air Force memorabilia   Looking for Polish Air Force memorabilia  

Looking for Polish Air Force memorabilia   Looking for Polish Air Force memorabilia  

Looking for Polish Air Force memorabilia  
    Last edited by feniks302; 05-26-2018 at 02:27 AM.

Adam - In response you your ad - "Looking for Polish Air Force Memorabilia".
    Polishboy is down sizing and has PAF Memorabilia for sale. If interested please send a valid E-mail address
    to [email protected]