Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

painting aquarel of Polish lancers in open field by Kazimierz Pulaski (1861-1947).

Article about: Hello, I am parting of this little art work. A aquarel by Kazimierz Pulaski (1861-1947) representing Polish lancers in a open field. Measuring 26.5/36.5 cm by the frame. Overall good conditi

Default painting aquarel of Polish lancers in open field by Kazimierz Pulaski (1861-1947).

Hello,

I am parting of this little art work.
    A aquarel by Kazimierz Pulaski (1861-1947) representing Polish lancers in a open field.
    Measuring 26.5/36.5 cm by the frame.
    Overall good condition, with a simple frame and under glass.
    I am willing to swap for any German Imperial or TR items.
    Value is set at 800 euro.
    We send world wide, costs depend on destination.
    Feel free to ask any question.

cheers
    Kris
    painting aquarel of Polish lancers in open field by Kazimierz Pulaski (1861-1947).
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Is it genuine ? Do you have any paperwork with it ?
    Thanks.

It is genuine.
    No paperwork. No provenance.

Kris

cheers
    |<ris

Thanks.

Rather nice.

Thanks.
    Is is very nice.
    I kept it for a long time, in display with my Belgian lancer.
    But I found Belgian lancers related drawings, that complete the display now.
    And I am not into Polish militaria....
    Some similar (military scenes), by the same artist, can easily be found on the internet.

cheers
    |<ris

Here is some additional information, that could be important to some ; I did asked (recently!)several auction houses in Poland if they where willing to sell it, and got one positive answer so far.
    In the mail, they specified also that the starting price would be set at 4.000 PLN, witch is converted to euro's nearly 1.000 euro.
    So that makes my evaluation and asking price more then reasonable, I think.
    The mail and name of the Polish auction house can be given to anyone interested in seeing it.
    I can not just put on a public forum.

Also keep in mind, please, that if I come to a agreement with any (some details about export and money transfer, need to be cleared out) auction house, that I will redraw if from sale or swap from the forum.

cheers
    Kris

cheers
    |<ris