Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Polish air force dress dagger by borowski

Article about: POLISH AIR FORCE DRESS DAGGER BY BOROWSKI. 1927 Pattern with Scabbard. Nice clean used condition. Dagger tip is very slightly deformed (hardly noticeable) and Scabbard Tip has slight bed as

Default Polish air force dress dagger by borowski

POLISH AIR FORCE DRESS DAGGER BY BOROWSKI. 1927 Pattern with Scabbard.
    Nice clean used condition. Dagger tip is very slightly deformed (hardly noticeable) and Scabbard Tip has slight bend as can be seen in the photos. Price: $ 1,400 U.S. Dollars Plus shipping.

Contact seller for complete details concerning payment and shipping. Seller reserves the right to list this dagger in other venues. Item is subject to prior sale.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my Militaria collection(s) on the Forum.
    I am now in the process of disposing of many items through private purchase
    or via my “Private Auction”.

If you or other serious Collectors would like advance notification of my offerings
    and Auctions, please send your e-mail Address to [email protected].

Conversely, if you do not wish to receive notifications, please advise us
    and we will remove your name from our E-mailing list.

Many of my items are “Gems” and although I am not giving them away, I am trying to be honest about describing them as best I am able and offering fair market prices. I am always open to suggestions and reasonable offers.
    Any questions, Please feel free to contact me at: [email protected]
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polish air force dress dagger by borowski   Polish air force dress dagger by borowski  

Polish air force dress dagger by borowski   Polish air force dress dagger by borowski  

Polish air force dress dagger by borowski   Polish air force dress dagger by borowski  

Last edited by Polishboy; 10-16-2017 at 08:41 PM.