Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

WANTED !! BOOK the Poles who went to and Through Russia in Fight For Freedom

Article about: Any forum members have a copy of this book? willing to sell?

Default WANTED !! BOOK the Poles who went to and Through Russia in Fight For Freedom

Any forum members have a copy of this book? willing to sell?WANTED !! BOOK the Poles who went to and Through Russia in Fight For Freedom

Hello Anthony,

Many thanks for your post, unfortunately I do not have a copy of this book, but what I was able to find was a copy that has been scanned online on the website below :

Click on the link :

Virtual Museum-Canadian Polish Historical Society - Home

Best wishes

Andrzej

thanks andrej, yes have seen the scanned copy, i have been accumulating some rare books since i retired and would of liked to add this to my now growing collection, i got a copy of general anders book signed by anders to jan karski, i have now got the english version of ramie pancernie, first to return signed by author, and the monte cassino sketches book by zigmunt turkuweitz, plus a few other signed first editions,
    unfortunately i am handicapped by not speaking or reading polish for other original books that look good reading!!

managed to find a copy antoni zawadski kindly parted with his, much appreciated!!