Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

DRK Buckle

Article about: Hello gentlemen, This DRK Buckle in almost 'mint' conditions is new in my collection. Material: tinted aluminum, Manufacturer's mark: gesetzl. gesch. 1 Greetings, The kabl

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Or this.
    Ralph.

Attachment 1465426
    Or that! Very nice Ralph.
    John

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK Buckle
    P
    Many

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    Great buckle. I wonder why most of these are in very good to excellent condition.
    I've thought the same, I do not recall seeing a heavily worn aluminum DRK buckle. Many RAD buckles the same. Perhaps the soldier was soon after moved to a Heer, Luft, Kriegs, SS unit and the prior buckle was left behind. Perhaps someone that knows way more than me has an insight.

Quote by weller View Post
    I've thought the same, I do not recall seeing a heavily worn aluminum DRK buckle. Many RAD buckles the same. Perhaps the soldier was soon after moved to a Heer, Luft, Kriegs, SS unit and the prior buckle was left behind. Perhaps someone that knows way more than me has an insight.
    Possibly, they were only worn for parade?
    Maybe an actual Heer buckle was worn during deployment, or combat situations?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Here are my DRK examples.
    Attached Images Attached Images DRK Buckle  DRK Buckle 

Great design on these DRK buckles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2