Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DRK Buckle&Belt set

Article about: I purchased and received this set off e-stand; excellent seller. I have been watching for a long time for a drk buckle to come up for sale that I could buy. It is in excellent condition and

Default DRK Buckle&Belt set

I purchased and received this set off e-stand; excellent seller. I have been watching for a long time for a drk buckle to come up for sale that I could buy. It is in excellent condition and the belt is DRK marked, has owners name and comes with accessory hanger. I can not make out the full spelling of name and there is something else after name hard to see. Nikol Kopp.....This will be most expensive set I have in buckle collection but my hunt for DRK example is ended.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRK Buckle&Belt set   DRK Buckle&Belt set  

DRK Buckle&Belt set   DRK Buckle&Belt set  

DRK Buckle&Belt set   DRK Buckle&Belt set  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK Buckle&Belt set
    P
    Many

looks a very nice set.

Very nice set and nice to see a DRK buckle with a DRK marked belt, very very nice set
    Ben

Love it!.....

?

The DRK marked belt is excellent!

?

I might have bought the set just for the nicely marked belt.

I purchased after a quick review on the forum. Thank you for helping me in my decision to buy the set. I missed out on a set about a year ago and didnt want to chance it again but knew it best to post for opinions first. I also found that the ZVDRK stands for - Z-entral D-epot v-om R-oten K-reuz Central depot of the red cross... predecessor of the Sanitätslager Babelsberg and of german origin.
    Is there a source of photos showing red cross personnel wearing this style?

?

Great Rig!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com