Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

DRK buckle Ges.Gesch.1 type

Article about: Hi, I am looking to buy this DRK Ges.Gesch 1 type buckle. Not my usual collecting interest but have always fancied one of these so would appreciate any opinions. Looks spot on to me but if I

Default DRK buckle Ges.Gesch.1 type

Hi, I am looking to buy this DRK Ges.Gesch 1 type buckle. Not my usual collecting interest but have always fancied one of these so would appreciate any opinions. Looks spot on to me but if I am missing any red flags please let me know! Thank you, nic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRK buckle Ges.Gesch.1 type   DRK buckle Ges.Gesch.1 type  

DRK buckle Ges.Gesch.1 type   DRK buckle Ges.Gesch.1 type  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK buckle Ges.Gesch.1 type
    P
    Many

It looks okay to me, here is my example marked in the same manner to compare.
    Deutsches Rotes Kreuz
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello Nic. I'm on the fence with it. At first glance I thought a one look nice buckle. But comparing it to a example in the fakes gallery I have some concerns. There's two blemish marks present on yours and the fake example, one set of spots above the catch and another on the upper right hand portion of the wreath towards the very top. Please compare. Also the ges gesch looks different than the example I'm posting from collectors guild. Please compare. And maybe wait for another opinion before deciding. Best regards.

Brian

DRK buckle Ges.Gesch.1 typeDRK buckle Ges.Gesch.1 typeDRK buckle Ges.Gesch.1 type

DRK buckle Ges.Gesch.1 typeDRK buckle Ges.Gesch.1 type

The makers marks. For comparison. Yours and collectors guild example.

Brian

Buckle is fine and a nice example, no cast flaws correct prong sleeve etc
    Ben

Thank you for all the feedback. Very much appreciated, nic

Happy to stand corrected. Thanks Ben and Ralph! Congrats Nic on a nice buckle. Best of luck with the acquisition. Best regards.

Brian