Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DRK Buckle w/De Valk Belt

Article about: A recent addition, a nice Ges Gesch 1 (maker unknown) Deutsche Rote Kreuz buckle w/De Valk Belt. J. De Valk A.Dam belt occupation made in Amsterdam. Overall very nice condition to the set, a

?

Default DRK Buckle w/De Valk Belt

A recent addition, a nice Ges Gesch 1 (maker unknown) Deutsche Rote Kreuz buckle w/De Valk Belt. J. De Valk A.Dam belt occupation made in Amsterdam. Overall very nice condition to the set, and the buckle and belt look as if they have been together a long time. I added a few pics of the same belt in mint condition for comparison

Cheers,
    Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRK Buckle w/De Valk Belt   DRK Buckle w/De Valk Belt  

DRK Buckle w/De Valk Belt   DRK Buckle w/De Valk Belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK Buckle w/De Valk Belt
    P
    Many

According to regulations since early 1936 (anyway since April 1) a black belt had to be worn
    (Durchführung der Bekleidungsvorschriften für die Mitglieder des Deutschen Roten Kreuzes zum Übungsdienst).
    It was said: vorhandenes helles umfärben!

In the D.R.K. Dv. Nr.1 from 1938 it is said as:
    "Leibriemen mit Schulterriemen aus schwarzem Leder, Dienstgrade vom DRK-Anwärter bis DRK-Haupthelfer mit
    Kastenschloss (the form as shown in this thread), Führer mit Führerschloss, Generalführer Führerschloss und
    Beschläge des Schulterriemens in Gold
    ".

One should note earlier a double-claw was worn (anstatt der Dornschnalle). Note from "Uniformen-Markt",
    nr. 4 from February 15, 1938. Page 53.

Hello ,

nice buckle and nice belt but don't match together ..........

The belt would IMO match to a police or luftwaffe buckle .

I hold a luftwaffe rig with similar belt ...........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Thanks for the input guys. Yes, I also wondered if this DRK buckle and brown belt were a true match - my other belt like this in on a Police set. No worries though, I do not have a Ges Gesch 1 buckle. I've heard these brown Dutch belts are not easy to find, so I'll match it up soon with a more historically accurate buckle

?

For now, have 3 choices at hand. Buckle 1 has wrong type catch, Buckle 3 is too minty for a match. So, Buckle 2 has the correct belt catch and is the winner until/unless a better example arrives
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRK Buckle w/De Valk Belt   DRK Buckle w/De Valk Belt  

you have some great buckles Weller.

?

Otherwise, the belt may be a better match on this nice 1939 ABL Luft buckle. What do others say here, opinions appreciated cool Militaria

Jeff

Looks good with the lufty buckle!...

?

Looking good Jeff !! G

?

Ok, the Dutch belt in now matched to the ABL Luftwaffe, and has now joined the Luftwaffe group! cool Militaria I've seen a DRK black belt and will now add that to the "hunt" list.

Cheers and thanks for the info!

Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRK Buckle w/De Valk Belt  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast