Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

DRK zink buckle. Help needed

Article about: ello, I want to show my new zink buckle, it is late war piece, shame about damage, but still nice original piece....it is not so often to see...I only wonder what is the fair price for it...

Default DRK zink buckle. Help needed

ello, I want to show my new zink buckle, it is late war piece, shame about damage, but still nice original piece....it is not so often to see...I only wonder what is the fair price for it...I can trade it, but can not find some fair price for this condition..Thanks all for help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DRK zink buckle. Help needed   DRK zink buckle. Help needed  

DRK zink buckle. Help needed   DRK zink buckle. Help needed  

DRK zink buckle. Help needed  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK zink buckle. Help needed
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    I am sorry, we are not a free evaluation service.
    Unfortunately, there is little collector value for it in this condition. It appears to be a ground dug buckle and some collectors might be willing to pay for something in this condition if you have any details as to where it was found or some other information regarding this buckle.
    These buckles are not rare although obviously not as common as a Heer buckle.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

As Ralph has stated a very worn buckle in poor condition and most likely ground dug.. Kirby has in his collection a few examples that may be of use for your study if need be... This piece although in "Relic" state is not one for me just by sheer lack of detail left for the "Average" collector... I may add on a side note that I have bought worse buckles and is a good starting point for your future aspirations.. I look forward to many new finds on your part and wish you luck in the future.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

These flat back zinc buckles are in fact very hard to get hold of and in good condition can fetch a premium, however as stated by the guys the one shown is a ground dug buckle and in bad condition so not worth much at all really.
    Ben

?

A hard buckle to find. I owned one that had an almost identical chip off the edge but it was in better condition overall. I sold it off when I upgraded. I would value one in very good condition in the $250-325 range. Yours would be a lot less because of the condition.

Thank you very much for all opinions. =)