Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help With DRK Belt Buckles

Article about: Hi all, I recently bought these two DRK belt buckles which I would like some help in assuring their originality and identifying the type of DRK belt. The top one (the one without the belt at

Default Help With DRK Belt Buckles

Hi all, I recently bought these two DRK belt buckles which I would like some help in assuring their originality and identifying the type of DRK belt. The top one (the one without the belt attached) I am confidant is original as it has a makers mark, is non- magnetic and came with a WW2 Wehrmacht photo album of its owner, (He was a Farrier/Vet in the DRK) who can been seen wearing the buckle in it. The Bottom buckle came with a WW2 belt, stamped, but I am more unsure about it, it is magnetic. Any help would be greatly appreciated,
    Many thanks,
    Pat
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help With DRK Belt Buckles   Help With DRK Belt Buckles  

Help With DRK Belt Buckles   Help With DRK Belt Buckles  

Help With DRK Belt Buckles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help With DRK Belt Buckles
    P
    Many

?

Top one is a fake, you will not find RZM on any Red Cross items. I will leave the second one to more seasoned buckle people but personally I am not a fan of this one either.

Ah, that’s unwelcome news. Regardless thank you for your help.

Both are fake buckles
    Ben

?

I see you only have three posts. Check out the item before you buy and buy the item not the story. No DRK has a smooth field so it can't be in the photo album. There is lots of info so you can avoid future mistakes.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    I see you only have three posts. Check out the item before you buy and buy the item not the story. No DRK has a smooth field so it can't be in the photo album. There is lots of info so you can avoid future mistakes.
    Agree with the above .. The search engine is here to avoid pitfalls when doing your own research, and always seek advice if unsure. Good luck.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "