Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

40 Year old reproduction insignia

Article about: Hello, Annoyed from this ads?   Lately I have been seeing these old reproduction patches surface as originals. They have been in the US for around 40 years. I first saw them in the earl

?

Quote by Duff View Post
    You will also notice that these items originally posted will GLOW when placed under UV light... They are also of the wrong material but you will have to be accustom to the real thing to notice... I'm very familiar with many of these fakes - so if anyone has any questions about this type of cloth please PM me - I would be happy to help!
    May I bring this up a little bit. Because not everything is as clear as stated here.

Are some of the professionals in this matter ready to show original photographs with some objects from this topic? (for example, you can consider sports stripes)

Or do you consider all objects to be fantasies and, accordingly, photographs cannot exist?

P.S. Another terrible thing is when one collector claims something is a fake, and several other collectors begin to distribute this information in books and on the Internet, as the truth.

There are strictly opposite cases - when the post-war forgery begins to be discussed and universally recognized as the original.

The question is philosophical ...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 40 Year old reproduction insignia
    P
    Many

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6